Eat Drink Thrive is a vegan food, drink and wellness festival in the heart of Niagara Falls. It is a day to celebrate and showcase the sustainable and cruelty-free products and services available to us.
Where And When?
- Date: October 19th, 2019
- Time: 10am- 6pm
- Location: Scotiabank Convention Centre- 6815 Stanley Ave, Niagara Falls, ON, L2G 3Y9
- Cost: $5 at the door, kids under 12 are free
- Special rate parking for Eat Drink Thrive visitors at the Scotiabank Convention Centre for $5
Who Should Attend?
Eat Drink Thrive is for everyone. If you would like to try some of the best plant-based food and drinks around this is the place to be. With vendors from all over Ontario, we will have a little bit of everything. In addition to enjoying great food, workshops and informative speakers will leave you feeling inspired!
Things To Do
- Food and Drinks
- Informative and interactive workshops and speakers
- Fun and interactive kids zone including pumpkin carving, kids yoga, book reading, face painting and more!
- Yoga workshops
- Interested in connecting with the community? Go to our networking workshop!
What To Expect
- 100+ Vendors
- 7,500+ Visitors
- 20+ hours of engaging workshops and speakers